Everyone's Individual Make-up is Different
and That is What Makes a Neurolink Treatment Unique
and That is What Makes a Neurolink Treatment Unique
RECURRING BACK AND NECK PAIN
Is constant back and neck pain wearing you down?
Are you fed up with repeated treatments and only getting short term relief?
Is your condition something you have resigned yourself to live with?
Is it really caused by wear and tear?
The causes of recurring physical pain can often come from beyond structural issues. Surprisingly less obvious causes can produce a great deal of discomfort and put up barriers to the problem healing by itself. It is possible that 3 patients with the exacting same back pain can have different underlying causes. Neurolink endeavours to find out and resolve these.
Often unknown to the patient the underlying issues that interfere with your pain getting better can often be:
Pathological - subclinical virus, bacteria, fungal yeast, protozoa problems.
Mental - overly busy; uncoordinated brain maintenance (often subconscious); tension in your tissues (muscles, ligaments, nerves, joints). This will also interfere with proprioception, concentration and co-ordination, thus leaving the body more easily hurt; having pain return again; and interfering with your brain control of walking evenly and balanced.
Stress - suppressed or subconscious reaction to the past, present or future - includes: worry, anxiousness, anticipation, fear, vulnerability, annoyance, overwhelmed shock, grief, self-confidence issues etc. This can undermine a gland, organ, nerve, joint, muscle, tendon, ligament etc. In Neurolink treatment the patient does not verbally discuss the stress with the practitioner for the treatment to be successful.
Hormonal Imbalance - which can interfere with muscle function, stability, recovery, energy, mood and magnify pain in the body.
Neurological - Inflammation (sometimes silent) and interference with cranial and spinal nerve signalling. Poor signalling to the core muscles leading to instability in lower back and pelvis (very common).
Physiological - unresolved recovery from old hurts; poor brain messaging, signalling, to these areas. e.g. unguarded fall on bottom, bangs to the head or body, physical stress during birth (mother and baby, road traffic accidents, previous surgery etc. Unknowingly your body is often compensating for these. Every cell in a muscle, joint, tendon, ligament, joint etc. of your body needs to be automatically controlled by your brain at the speed of light. Many patients are very surprised when they are shown this is not working to some of the above areas.
Genetic Weakness - from hereditary affecting you as an individual to a gland, organ, muscle, joint, or higher brain centre. Neurolink endeavours to improve the brains signal to the relevant areas.
Do you feel exhausted every day?
Do the daily chores tire you out?
Do you struggle to remember things?
Do you sleep well and recover from sleep?
Are you taking supplements and still feel tired?
Neurolink endeavours to open up the pathways to access the underlying reasons why you as an individual are affected by this most common problem of unexplained tiredness. Provided there is nothing medically sinister wrong there may have been a 'label' for your condition. Unfortunately there are still underlying reasons why you are always tired.
Neurolink protocols will address issues like:
- Sub-clinical virus - (very common) bacteria, fungal yeast overload, protozoa, mercury toxicity, silent inflammation, genetic weakness etc.
- Investigation into optimal function of the 4 phases of digestion from the mouth, saliva to bowel elimination.
- Sensitivity to foods with sulphites and their effect on your body. Very common in food intolerances and allergies.
- Higher brain cortical integration where the right, left, front and back of the brain are not able to handle and cope with all the mental challenges that you meet every day. This interferes with your automatic co-ordinating ability which results in constantly using up unnecessary needless energy.
- Reaction, often subconscious, to life’s experiences emotionally. This becomes a habit and drains energy. Dr. Phillips has thoroughly researched this and recently developed a unique procedure to stop this emotional default pattern happening. This is done without verbally discussing your private life. These reactions if not addressed can result in a continually stressed organ, gland,
muscle, joint. higher brain centre etc.
- Functional hormonal imbalance is crucial as it may not be detected with standard medical tests.
- Sleep - inability to get off to sleep; have interrupted sleep or wake up unrefreshed are addressed by Neurolink. It takes into consideration the reticular activating system (responsible for regulating arousal and sleep-wake transitions) and the body’s ability to produce melatonin which controls the pineal gland (body clock) and finally the parasympathetic system.
Possible previous treatment - steroids, inhaler, avoidance of certain things and breathing exercises. Neurolink (NIS) investigates why your respiratory system is not functioning up to its optimum.
A combination of issues may show up under the Protocol Testing. e.g. subclinical virus (gland, organ, higher brain centre or cranial nerve); allergy (possibly sulphites); diminished brain signalling to medulla oblongata (respiratory centre in brain); adrenal insufficiency; lower immune response; cerebral spinal fluid restriction; utilisation of steroid hormones; inadequate control of hypothalamus; lung, pituitary.
Investigation into cerebellum (co-ordination centre) function, silent inflammation, structural imbalance (spine, muscles, nerves, diaphragm), inability to cope with mental or emotional stress.